Ask a question...click the Magic Eight Ball
- did you see? XKCD's emoji 8-ball
- New! osric8ball on twitter
- (temporarily out-of-order) Magic Eight Ball on Facebook allows you to share your questions with your friends!
- Still sort of new! Add the Magic Eight Answer Engine to your Firefox or Internet Explorer search bar
- Not that new! Put the Eight Ball on your Desktop. Exciting, no?
Is there ever a moment when you don't need the Magic 8 Ball? No! But I have to admit, the Magic Eight Ball is a little bulky. It doesn't exactly fit in your pocket. Have you considered the Predict A Pen - Prediction Making pen? It's small and somewhat stealthy--no one needs to know that all those decisive calls weren't yours and yours alone!
Check out some of our other games and diversions!
Because such transmissions are susceptible to interference, it is highly recommended that you buy a real Magic Eight Ball, which contains a twenty-sided polyhedron infused with the spirit of Eigenhaffer, the old German mystic. (By including this last statement I hope to avoid any possible copyright infringement suits.)
Visit osric.com for more amusements.